Terms of Delivery
- All deliveries are made ex works Ulysse Couleurs d'Enfance Grigny warehouse. Transport is at the Buyer's risk and cost.
- We shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract if the Buyer has made false statements of fact regarding his creditworthiness or has discontinued his payments, or if application has been made to open insolvency proceedings over his assets. We shall also be entitled to withdraw from the contract if we become aware of circumstances which could preclude or delay the proper fulfilment of the contract by the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to re-sell the goods purchased from us. Our prior written consent shall be required if you do not re-sell the goods yourself and plan to sell our products through sales portals on the Internet.
Warranty for Defects, Guarantee
- Obvious defects shall be communicated in writing immediately after handover. Later warranty claims for obvious defects cannot be considered. All other warranty claims shall become statute barred 1 year after handover.
- In the event of a fault, we reserve the right under our warranty obligations to repair or replace the goods at our discretion.
- We expressly reserve compliance with the prescribed dimensions and colours as well as technical improvements. If special demands are made on strict dimensional accuracy, these must be expressly indicated and agreed upon in all cases at the time of ordering.
- We assume no liability for the consequences of improper use of our goods.